QUALITY EQUIPMENT, SUPERIOR SERVICE
Lee Specialties has become a global service leader in the wireline and coiled tubing industry. We are consistently striving to provide innovative solutions for our customers by designing, engineering, and manufacturing state-of-the-art equipment and delivering it to our customers with the highest standards. All of our equipment is available for new and recertified used purchase, as well as for rent. In addition, we also offer quality services in recertifications, maintenance, and equipment repairs.
With our manufacturing headquarters located in Blackfalds, AB Canada, Lee Specialties is exclusively involved with the manufacturing process from beginning to end, starting with the fine blue print and working our way through R&D, testing, and finally, manufacturing the best wireline and coiled tubing equipment in the industry.
Lee Specialties proudly manufactures Lee Specialties equipment, known as a global innovator in the wireline and coiled tubing industry with a wide range of oilfield products including pressure control equipment, blowout preventers, wireline skids, depth tension devices, and all associated equipment. All the equipment we manufacture is available for purchase or for rent all year round.
As wireline and coiled tubing specialists, we can also service and provide maintenance to oilfield equipment of any make and model.
- We inspect entire the system for damage and recommend repairs
- Ensure optimal equipment functions properly to maximize profits
- Demonstrate to oil companies and ensure that we are dedicated to providing quality service
- Reduce the chances of liability in case of accidents on the job sites
- Expert, customizable service plans aimed at meeting your specific requirements
- Extends the lifecycle of your equipment
- Enhances equipment performance and uptime
- Positive contribution to your company’s reputation
- Save time and money when all your equipment is up and running properly
Looking to recertify your wireline sheaves and equipment? At Lee Specialties we can help as our team of technicians is capable of complete rebuilding, load testing, and recertification of all manufacturers’ equipment. What’s great about our recertification process is that we start from the very beginning.
Our complete rebuilding services include cleaning, inspection for damage or defects with NDT, replacement of bearings and seals, replacement of worn wear bars and line guides and pull testing. Load/tension testing is also available for sheave hangers, electronically monitoring tension testing up to 250,000 pounds. We do everything efficiently to guarantee that your equipment is recertified by providing electronic load testing charts and inspection checklists once the recertification is complete.
did you know
It is recommended that high pressure hoses be tested and recertified every two years.
- Complete rebuilding, load testing and re-certification of all wireline sheaves manufacturers ensures efficient productivity
- Rebuilding services includes: cleaning, inspection for damage or defects through NDT, replacement of bearings and seals, replacement of wornwear bars and line guides, and pull testing
- Get recertified by only the most qualified Wireline Technologies® factory authorized technicians
- After each recertification, electronic load test charts and inspection checklists are provided to validate our work
- Recertification increases efficiency of equipment and helps save time and maximize profits
At Lee Specialties, our motto is “no matter where you bought it, we can service it!” Our team of specialized technicians have years of experience with developing, testing, manufacturing, and repairing wireline and coiled tubing pressure control equipment.
Our technicians always boast about having the right skill set and along with our high-tech facilities, Lee Specialties is able to keep our oilfield equipment in optimal condition. So please contact us if you need any repairs done on your equipment, we’re here to help.
- Reduces waste
- Renews older equipment making them competive again
- Reduce bottom line by retrofitting pre-existing equipment
- Extend equipment lifecycle when repaired properly
- Saves money by eliminating the need to purchase new equipment
- Pressure testing
- Drop testing
- Pull testing
- Experienced, heavy duty mechanics
- Fully outfitted welding department
- Paint booth
- NDT (Non-destructive testing)
- Overhead crane (10 tonne capacity)
- Caustic tank for non-evasive cleaning
What we do
- Troubleshoot problems
- Recommend repairs
- Recondition drums
- Replace worn chains
- Replace damaged hose
- Spool on new wireline
- Repair/Replace transmissions
- Calibrate controls
Contact us for more information
With years of wireline and coiled tubing experience under our belt, Lee Specialties provides the equipment and teaches you how to operate it. We offer specialized courses on Pressure Control.
Since we have a growing database of technical information and manuals that facilitate service and maintenance, you’ll get hands-on experience on how to operate the equipment that you would like to specialize in. At Lee Specialties, we want you to get the real world experience working with pressure control equipment, so we also offer on-site training depending on your order requirements.