QUALITY EQUIPMENT, SUPERIOR SERVICE
Lee Specialties has become a global service leader in the wireline and coiled tubing industries. We are consistently striving to provide innovative solutions for our customers by designing, engineering, and manufacturing state-of-the-art equipment and delivering it to our customers with the highest standards. All of our equipment is available for new and re-certified used purchase, as well as for rent. In addition, we also offer quality services in re-certifications, maintenance, and equipment repairs.
With our manufacturing headquarters located in Blackfalds, Alberta, Canada, Lee Specialties is exclusively involved with the manufacturing process from beginning to end, starting with the fine blue print and working our way through R&D, testing, and finally, manufacturing the best wireline and coiled tubing equipment in the industry.
Lee Specialties proudly manufactures Lee Specialties equipment, and has come to be known as a global innovator in the wireline and coiled tubing industries with a wide range of oilfield products including pressure control equipment, blowout preventers, wireline skids, depth tension devices, and all associated equipment. All the equipment we manufacture is available for purchase or for rent all year round.
Lee Specialties recently acquired two state-of-the-art CNC machines capable of expertly and efficiently producing the large and often complex parts required by our customers. These machines assist us in providing cutting-edge technology for customer driven equipment in a competitive and innovative market, while effectively reducing lead times.
- Travel X, Y, Z – 86.6″ x 59″ x 72.8″
- Work Piece (Dia x Height) – 74.8″ x 59.1″
- Pallet Size – 49″ x 49″
- Rapid Traverse X, Y, Z – 1, 654 ipm
- Spindle Speed – 6, 000 RPM
- Horsepower – 50 HP/60 (30 min)
- Machine Weight – 105, 600 lbs
- Travel X, Y, Z – 24.21″ x 10.24″ x 48.46″
- Work Piece (Dia x Height) – 19.69″ x 46.87″
- Main Spindle Speed – 3, 300 RPM
- Milling Spindle Speed – 12, 000 RPM
- Horsepower – 30 hp/ 22 kw
Looking to re-certify your wireline sheaves and equipment? At Lee Specialties we can help as our team of technicians is capable of complete rebuilding, load testing, and re-certification of all manufacturers’ equipment. What’s great about our re-certification process is that we start from the very beginning.
Our complete rebuilding services include cleaning, inspection for damage or defects with NDT, replacement of bearings and seals, replacement of worn wear bars and line guides and pull testing. Load/tension testing is also available for sheave hangers, electronically monitoring tension testing up to 250,000 pounds. We do everything efficiently to guarantee that your equipment is recertified by providing electronic load testing charts and inspection checklists once the recertification is complete.
We’re here to help. Contact us today for more information.
- Complete rebuilding, load testing and re-certification of all wireline sheaves manufacturers ensures efficient productivity
- Rebuilding services includes: non-evasive cleaning and paint removal via caustic tank, inspection for damage or defects through NDT (Non Destructive Testing), replacement of bearings and seals, replacement of worn wear bars and line guides, and pull testing
- Get recertified by only the most qualified Wireline Technologies® factory authorized technicians
- After each recertification, electronic load test charts and inspection checklists are provided to validate our work
- Re-certification increases efficiency of equipment and helps save time and maximize profits
EQUIPMENT REPAIR SERVICES
At Lee Specialties, our motto is “no matter where you bought it, we can service it!” Our team of specialized technicians have years of experience with developing, testing, manufacturing, and repairing wireline and coiled tubing pressure control equipment.
Our technicians always boast about having the right skill set and along with our high-tech facilities, Lee Specialties is able to keep our oilfield equipment in optimal condition. So please contact us if you need any repairs done on your equipment – we’re here to help!
- Reduces waste
- Renews older equipment making it competitive again
- Reduce bottom line by retrofitting pre-existing equipment
- Extend equipment lifecycle when repaired properly
- Saves money by eliminating the need to purchase new equipment
- We inspect entire the system for damage and recommend repairs
- Ensure optimal equipment functions properly to maximize profits
- Demonstrate to oil companies and ensure that we are dedicated to providing quality service
- Reduce the chances of liability in case of accidents on the job sites
- Expert, customizable service plans aimed at meeting your specific requirements
- Extends the lifecycle of your equipment
- Enhances equipment performance and uptime
- Positive contribution to your company’s reputation
- Save time and money when all your equipment is up and running properly
Service Facility Capabilities
- Pressure testing
- Drop testing
- Pull testing
- Experienced, heavy duty mechanics
- Fully outfitted welding department
- Paint booth
- NDT (Non-destructive testing)
- Overhead crane (10 tonne capacity)
- Caustic tank for non-evasive cleaning
What we do
- Troubleshoot problems
- Recommend repairs
- Recondition drums
- Replace worn chains
- Replace damaged hose
- Spool on new wireline
- Repair/Replace transmissions
- Calibrate controls
Contact us for more information
PCE TRAINING SERVICES
With years of wireline and coiled tubing experience under our belt, Lee Specialties provides the equipment and teaches you how to operate it. We offer specialized courses on Pressure Control.
Since we have a growing database of technical information and manuals that facilitate service and maintenance, you’ll get hands-on experience on how to operate the equipment that you would like to specialize in. At Lee Specialties, we want you to get the real world experience working with pressure control equipment, so we also offer on-site training depending on your order requirements.