Quinn’s Energy Services has become leader in the oil & gas industry as a specialized oilfield solutions provider. We are committed to designing and manufacturing high-quality oilfield equipment by creating innovate solutions that consistently surpasses our customers and employees expectations.
We offer a wide range of oilfield related products including pressure control equipment, wireline skids and trucks, depth tension devices, and associated equipment. Quinn’s Energy Services is a full-service oilfield solutions provider offering pressure control equipment for purchase or rent helping you complete the toughest jobs.
We also offer equipment repair & maintenance, year round re-certifications & training. Our main headquarters and manufacturing facility is located in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada, along with rental facilities & operations throughout the U.S and Canada.
innovative designs and solutions
- pressure control equipments
- production logging tools
- wireline skids
- wireline trucks
- pressure testing
- equipment rentals
- equipment recertifications
- equipment certifications
- load & drop testing
- Sheave Re-certification
- custom design
- customer service
Equipment Rentals & Recertifications
- Acquisition systems
- Production logging tools
- Measuring devices
- Individual pressure control pieces
- Blowout preventers
- Ram blocks and seals
- Full pressure control equipment skids (packoff, grease control head, lubricator, BOP, etc.)
- Wireline skids
- Grease injectors
- Pressure testers
- Hand pumps
- Mast units
- Auxiliary equipment
Pressure Testing & Equipment Certification
- Quinn’s Energy Services recommends re-certification at regular intervals to maintain the efficiency of equipment.
- Comply with safety regulations
- Equipment is pressure tested to meet customer specifications
- Re-certification services offered year-round
Load & Drop Testing
- Structural load and drop testing for all of your testing and certification needs.
- Quinn’s Energy Services has specialized facilities located within our service yard.
- Call 1.403.346.4487 to book
- Complete rebuilding, load testing and re-certification of all wireline sheaves manufacturers
- Rebuilding services includes: complete cleaning and inspection for damage or defects, replacement of bearings and seals, replacement of wornwear bars and line guides
- Staffed with Wireline Technologies® factory authorized technicians
- Electronic load test chart and inspection checklist provided with every recertification
- Load/tension testing available for sheave hangers
- Electronically monitored tension testing to 250,000 lb
- Located within our service yard
- Test new equipment, perform demonstrations, training, etc.
- Call 1.403.346.4487 to book
Custom Design & Manufacturing
- Adjustment of existing designs to suit specific requirements.
- Development of new equipment and/or systems upon request (R&D costs may be added to final invoice)
services and repair
- Provides service on most wireline equipment manufactured from Quinn’s Energy Services or other
- Growing library of service manuals allows our technicians to conduct efficinent job maintenance tasks
- Large stock of consumable and replacement parts for Quinn’s Energy Services equipment
- Authorized WMH Tool Group distributor
- Training available to operate all Quinn’s Energy Services equipment
- Specific courses developed for pressure control
- Acquisition system and memory logging courses
- On-site training may be available depending on order requirements