Lee Specialties has become leader in the oil & gas industry as a specialized oilfield solutions provider. We are committed to designing and manufacturing high-quality oilfield equipment by creating innovate solutions that consistently surpasses our customers and employees expectations.
We offer a wide range of oilfield related products including pressure control equipment, wireline skids and trucks, depth tension devices, and associated equipment. Lee Specialties is a full-service oilfield solutions provider offering pressure control equipment for purchase or rent helping you complete the toughest jobs.
We also offer equipment repair & maintenance, year round re-certifications & training. Our main headquarters and manufacturing facility is located in Blackfalds, Alberta, Canada, along with rental facilities & operations throughout the U.S and Canada.
Innovative Designs and Solutions
Lee Specialties believes in providing the best service oilfield solutions to our customers, so our professional approach is designed to always meet and even exceed your needs by including our reliable on-call customer support system, custom designs and product development, and by adhering to meticulous quality control standards, and on-site testing facilities. The best thing about Lee Specialties is that we provide our clients a full-service rental shop for pressure control gear and related equipment that our specialized technicians have developed, tested and manufactured from the very beginning. At Lee Specialties we design and test all of our products to withstand extreme weather conditions. The ability of our equipment to outperform under extreme weather conditions confirms that our equipment is reliable and durable enough to complete even the toughest jobs during harsh weather conditions. Since Lee Specialties has become a service leader within the global wireline Industry, what makes us stand out from the rest lies within the best performance coming from our equipment that always gets the job done and superior customer service backed up by a team of skilled technicians to assist you 24/7 with any job that you have.
- Pressure Control Equipment
- Wireline Skids
- Wireline Trucks
- Pressure Testing
- Equipment Rentals
- Equipment Recertification
- Equipment Certification
- Load & Drop Testing
- Sheave Recertification
- Custom Design
- Quality Customer Service
- Pressure Control Training
Equipment Rentals & Recertifications
- Measuring devices
- Individual Pressure Control Pieces
- Blowout Preventers
- Ram Blocks and Seals
- Full Pressure Control Equipment Skids (packoff, grease control head, lubricator, BOP, etc.)
- Wireline Skids
- Grease Injectors
- Pressure Testers
- Hand pumps
- Mast Units
- Auxiliary Equipment
Pressure Testing & Equipment Certification
- Lee Specialties recommends re-certification at regular intervals to maintain the efficiency of equipment.
- Comply with safety regulations
- Equipment is pressure tested to meet customer specifications
- Recertification services offered year-round
Load & Drop Testing
- Structural load and drop testing for all of your testing and certification needs.
- Lee Specialties has specialized facilities located within our service yard.
- Call 1.403.346.4487 to book
- Complete rebuilding, load testing and re-certification of all wireline sheaves manufacturers
- Rebuilding services includes: complete cleaning and inspection for damage or defects, replacement of bearings and seals, replacement of wornwear bars and line guides
- Staffed with Wireline Technologies® factory authorized technicians
- Electronic load test chart and inspection checklist provided with every recertification
- Load/tension testing available for sheave hangers
- Electronically monitored tension testing to 250,000 lb
- Located within our service yard
- Test new equipment, perform demonstrations, training, etc.
- Call 1.403.346.4487 to book
Custom Design & Manufacturing
- Adjustment of existing designs to suit specific requirements.
- Development of new equipment and/or systems upon request (R&D costs may be added to final invoice)
Services and Repair
- Provides service on most pressure control equipment manufactured by Lee Specialties or other
- Growing library of service manuals allows our technicians to conduct efficinent job maintenance tasks
- Large stock of consumable and replacement parts for Lee Specialties equipment
- Authorized WMH Tool Group distributor
- Training available to operate all Lee Specialties equipment
- Specific courses developed for pressure control
- On-site training may be available depending on order requirements