We are seeking an Information Technology Supervisor to join our team.
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, & appraising job results; coaching, counseling, initiating, coordinating, & enforcing systems, policies, & procedures.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness & efficiency by defining, delivering, & supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery & back-up procedures and information security & control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, & procedures
- On call availability
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing and/or directing a technology operation.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning & development, project management, & policy development.
- See job description for full list of experience.